This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through such links may result in Course Crave earning commissions, at no extra cost to you.
What is the Browser to Buyer workshop?
The Browser to Buyer workshop, created by Donnie and Abby Lawson of Just a Girl and Her Blog, is a three-part series workshop. It is a simple but extremely efficient and repeatable three-phase marketing plan that optimizes email conversions on your blog, turning those subscribers into immediate customers with an irresistible offer at a lower cost, and turning your customers into a regular buyers. It includes step-by-step tutorials and a behind-the-scenes look at the business strategies. Donnie and Abby don’t just tell you what to do. They show you why the strategies are effective, how to implement them and how these strategies have personally transformed their business. It teaches an immediately actionable system that can be followed immediately. This is not a theory for applying “one day” but actual steps that you can change in your business now to maximize the potential traffic that you already have on your site.
How will this course help me?
This course will help you to:
- Optimize your offers to convert site visitors to subscribers using the best incentive strategies and tools
- Turn your traffic of brand-new subscribers into first-time purchasers using a one-time, irresistible, low-dollar tripwire; essentially altering the nature of your connection with that subscriber forever
- Promptly encourage your new subscribers and first-time buyers to a trusted relationship where they are eager to buy more valuable items
- Define a concrete metric by which you can assess achievement, assess your system, and readily create changes where required
- Create a streamlined system where everything works together to convert your site traffic to loyal subscribers who enjoy your products and keep coming back again and again
- Repeat the system over and over again for distinct products and verticals on your site
What is included in the course?
- Three training sessions of approximately one hour each
- Bonuses (see below)
What will I learn?
Donnie and Abby share their secrets by teaching:
- Their map of the three-part marketing system, which gives you a panoramic view of the general strategy that you can implement on your site to really take advantage of the traffic you already have
- The two most significant factors that determine the opt-in incentive success, which will lead to a greater amount of email subscribers who are involved and eager to know about the subject you are teaching
- The shift that has taken place in recent years that has changed what is included in the “ideal” opt-in, enabling you to offer the best type of opt-in to your audience
- Which new tool you should use to offer your opt-in incentives to obtain the highest conversion rates
- How to configure the technical aspect of the process to better connect with your subscribers in the future (saving you time and frustration)
- How to set up an effective “tripwire” to quickly convert browsers into buyers with an irresistible, obvious and urgent offer
- The key to creating an attractive offer that will be extremely useful for your readers and will generate more sales
- The three strategies you should use to create a highly convertible landing page (and why so many get this wrong)
- The newest and best tools to generate landing pages and deliver digital products, and how to set up those technical aspects rapidly and easily
- How an automated and intelligent welcome series can turn new “low value customers” into “high value customers” and turn subscribers into customers for the first time
- How to build trust with your readers by providing them with great value
- The exact series of emails used to dramatically increase the sales of products
- How to make a profitable email series even if you don’t have your own product to sell
- How to identify weak points in your funnel and solve problems if your series does not convert how you hoped
- How to configure the technical side of the email series, eliminating trial and error and frustration
Who is the course creator?
Abby Lawson launched Just a Girl and Her Blog on a whim at the beginning of 2013 and was quickly caught by the blogging bug as she shared her ideas about organization and home decoration. She eventually recruited her husband Donnie to help her and together they have been able to turn her blog, which was once a hobby, into a successful business in which they both work full-time.
Who is this course for?
This course is for bloggers in all stages. Even if you are at the beginning of blogging, this workshop can give you a solid plan to maximize the potential of your site as you grow.
What is the course content?
- Class 1 – Effective Email Opt-Ins (Turning New Site Visitors into Long-Term Loyal Fans)
- Class 2- Setting Up a “Tripwire” that Converts (Fundamentally Changing the Nature of the Relationship from Browser to Buyer
- Class 3 – Creating a Profitable Welcome Series (Increasing the Value of Every New Customer on Autopilot)
Are there any bonuses included?
With the course purchase, you will receive:
- A thorough list of more than 50 proven opt-in ideas to help you come up with the ideal offer that will help bring in tons of subscribers
- A detailed tripwire landing page blueprint that takes the guesswork out of creating a compelling and effective offer, resulting in successfully converting browsers into buyers
- An extensive vault containing 20+ of the exact emails Just a Girl and Her Blog sends to their list, helping you to know what to say and when to say it
- Bonus videos teaching how to create a printable and how to set up a password protected page to use as an opt-in offer so that you can get your system up and running as soon as possible
How long will it take to complete the course?
This course consists of three one-hour classes. Completing the activities to follow will take extra time.
What is the cost?
The total for the course is $99.
When is enrollment open?
Enrollment remains open for this course.
What if I am not happy with my purchase?
You may request a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase. When you apply for a refund, you must provide proof that you have completed the lessons and taken steps to implement the plan taught.
Every effort to provide accurate and current information about this product has been made. However, Course Crave assumes no liability or responsibility for omissions or errors that may appear. Purchase of this product occurs on the course creator’s independent page. Refunds are not available through Course Crave. Please refer to individual course creators for related refund policies. Purchase is strictly at your own risk.