This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through such links may result in Course Crave earning commissions, at no extra cost to you.
COURSE AT A GLANCE
This course is designed for video creators who are looking to build the engagement they have with their audience. It will show you how to improve your videos without spending a cent on more equipment. If you feel like your videos aren’t quite coming across how you hoped or you just want to make the best possible videos you can, then you need to focus on your body language. The engagement that your audience has with your videos is directly impacted by how your videos make them feel. By harnessing this knowledge, you will be able to create great quality videos that bring your audience back again and again.
This course shows you exactly why, what and how to improve your videos using body language. No technical knowledge or prior experience required!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Foundations of Body Language – Understand where your behaviours originate from, how they impact your viewers and how viewer engagement can boost sales
- On Camera – Walk step-by-step through how your mindset impacts your body language and how this impacts your audience’s viewing experience; how to use voice tone and camera positioning to show confidence and authority; what to focus on to get the most from your set and props and how cultural differences can turn your international audience away
- What to Do – A suite of practical examples of areas of the body to focus on, including expressions, gestures, eye contact and pacifying behaviours
- How to Do It – A step-by-step guide for practicing and implementing the techniques when recording your next video
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- 39 page workbook to go along with course
- 17 videos (bite-sized sections)
- 12 worksheets
- 1 quiz
- Course Introduction
- Body Language Principles to Boost Engagement Workbook
- Body Language Foundations
- Foundations Quiz
- How Does Body Language Impact Video Engagement?
- What Engages You?
- What is Engagement and How Does it Boost Sales?
- Frame of Mind
- Show Interest in Your Viewer
- Voice Tone and Pace
- Camera Positioning
- Cultural Differences
What To Do
- Eye Contact
- Arms and Hands
- Stance, Legs and Feet
- Pacifiers and Other “Not to Do’s”
How To Do It
- Putting The Techniques In To Practice
- Practice Gestures
- Practice Recording
- Do it!
- Check Your Own Work
- Ask Others for Feedback
- How You Can Use These Skills in Other Areas
ABOUT PIPPA PECH
I have spent more than 10 years working for a number of Australian government agencies as an investigator, dealing with both criminal and civil cases and holding top secret security clearance. I also have a Masters in Criminology. While my work and study have given me an amazing grounding and some very interesting experiences, I live in the real world and realise that body language skills can be applied by anyone, anywhere. I use my experience to show how you can use body language to your advantage in an interesting and practical way.
One Time Payment: $197.00 or
Payment Plan: 4 payments of $55/month
Let Pippa know the reason why you are unhappy within the first 30 days and she will provide a refund.
COURSE CREATION DATE
Upon purchase, students receive lifetime access to this course.
COURSE COMPLETION TIME
This course takes approximately 2hrs to complete. Exercises and practice time is in addition to this.
No special equipment is required to complete the course.
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
Are the techniques I will learn really ones I can use?
Yes! Even if you are just recording videos using a smartphone you can use these techniques.
Every effort to provide accurate and current information about this product has been made. However, Course Crave assumes no liability or responsibility for omissions or errors that may appear. Purchase of this product occurs on the course creator’s independent page. Refunds are not available through Course Crave. Please refer to individual course creators for related refund policies. Purchase is strictly at your own risk.