This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through such links may result in Course Crave earning commissions, at no extra cost to you.
What is the eBook Bestseller Bootcamp course?
eBook Bestseller Bootcamp is an online course written by Ana of The She Approach. The training shows students how to write an eBook. It takes students through the process of writing, publishing and selling their first (or next) bestselling eBook. It is the ultimate self-publishing course for bloggers, solopreneurs, and service providers.
Why sell eBooks?
The selling of eBooks is a powerful way to monetize your blog or website. For example, through Ana’s most recent eBook sales on Amazon (she was awarded the number one New Release badge) she has been able to get her blog in front of thousands of Amazon visitors. Her email list reached an all time high, she was featured in magazines, and her coaching clients doubled.
How will this course help me?
Are you looking for a way to gain visibility and to increase your passive income potential? Perhaps you are a blogger or entrepreneur who has amazing knowledge but is struggling to find an avenue to share it. Perhaps you are a virtual assistant who needs to increase your income but you do not have the time to take on more clients. Maybe you are an online coach who would like to expand your reach but is struggling to increase your credibility or find opportunities to share your knowledge.
Ana states that through following her approach of monetizing through eBooks: “You could get the name of your blog out there, be recognised as an expert in your niche, triple your impact and reach, and establish a loyal following that will pay to learn from you. You could cut down on the number of clients you have and increase your passive income instead so that you can get back to what really matters, and reclaim the freedom that you started your online business for in the first place.”
This course will help save you the time and frustration of figuring out on your own how to become a successful self-published eBook author. By tapping into Ana’s experience, you will be able to follow a formula that guides you through each step of a successful eBook creation and launch. You will benefit from having an additional income source on your blog or website that earns you passive income month after month.
What is included in the course?
- Three modules
- Over 30 video lessons and tutorials
- Nearly 10 hours of video content
- $500 worth of bonuses (outlined below)
What will I learn?
This course will teach you:
- How to write, format, and design an eBook
- How to publish, launch and sell an eBook on your own platform and on Amazon
- How to increase eBook sales and other passive income strategies
Who is the course creator?
Ana, of The She Approach, is a blogging growth strategist and coach. Through trial and error, Ana has developed successful strategies for monetizing her blog through affiliate marketing and selling digital products.
Through her recent success as an Amazon eBook author, Ana has been able to establish herself as an expert blogging strategist. Not only has her eBook reached the number one spot in several categories on Amazon, but she has also been invited to speak at several different prestigious online summits.
Why choose eBook Bestseller Bootcamp?
Ana is a great teacher on the topic of how to create an eBook as she has spent a couple of years mastering the creation and selling of eBooks. She has put into practice her methods for three different eBooks and two other digital products. Her most recent eBook has been a top seller on Amazon and her eBooks continue to be purchased every day.
This course is unique in that not only does it teach how to create, publish and sell an eBook through Ana’s acquired experience, but it also draws on additional expert knowledge through interviews with others.
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at bloggers, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, service providers, VAs and even coaches, who want to monetize their platform and grow their online visibility by self-publishing an eBook. But because Module 3 focuses on helping eBook authors increase sales, this course is also suitable for people who have already published eBooks, but who want to increase their passive income and eBook sales.
In Ana’s words, the eBook Bestseller Bootcamp course is a perfect fit for you if:
- You are a blogger or business owner who wants to stop trading hours for money. You cannot put any more hours into your blog or business, but you’re still not meeting your income goals. (Because – hint – having an eBook for sale and generate passive income is the solution!)
- You’re an online coach, VA, fiction author, plumber or farmer who wants to teach their audience something or share a story. (Not kidding. One of my EBB students is a farmer who just launched their first eBook on how to create natural soap. Whatever skill you want to teach your audience, if you can do it through an eBook, you should consider enrolling in this course.)
- You are planning to launch an eBook in 2019, but have no clue where to start, how to launch it or market it once it’s out there, and want some guidance (so that you don’t spend all your time researching all these facets of self-publishing instead of actually writing your eBook)
- You already have an eBook for sale, but it’s not doing so hot and you need some help coming up with strategies to market it, make more sales and generate passive income. (The 3rd module is all about that!)
- You want to become an author, and you want to self-publish an eBook (or a paperback book) on Amazon. If you want to become an expert in your niche, or grow your online visibility, get speaking gigs or more collaborations, this is ideal for you
Who is this course not for?
Ana states this course is not for you if:
- You want to learn how to traditionally publish a book and be signed by a publishing house
- You are not willing to put in the work to create this eBook and launch it in the first place
- You want to create another digital product, such as an online course (However, what she teaches in the course applies to printables, worksheets, workbooks or other smaller infoproducts as well.)
What if I’m a terrible writer?
In response to this question, Ana states:
“You don’t have to be a “trained” writer to be able to write an eBook. The first module of eBook Bestseller Bootcamp walks you through how to come up with an idea for your eBook, how to outline it, write it, and then edit it and improve it.
So even if you’ve never written an eBook before (or a blog post that has over 3,000 words), the course walks you through the entire process. By the end of the first module you will feel like an actual writer, I promise!
And I’ve even interviewed a professional editor that tells you how to take the first crappy draft of your work and turn your eBook into a masterpiece that has a narrative flow and that will make sense to your readers.”
What is the format?
The eBook Bestseller Bootcamp course is delivered through:
- Video lessons and tutorials (includes over 10 hours of video content broken down into 30 videos that can be marked as completed)
- Interviews with experts
The format of each lesson is simple: you get an instructional video, a list of resources mentioned below the video with relevant links for your convenience and a comment section to ask questions and interact with other students.
At the request of Ana’s existing students, she is also working on adding a PDF recap for each lesson, so that you can quickly browse the main takeaways and action points for each lesson.
What is the course content?
- Why You Should Write This eBook
- Productivity & Time Management Hacks
Module 1: Writing, Formatting & Designing Your eBook
- Coming Up With An eBook Idea
- Validating Your eBook Idea
- Pre-Selling Your eBook
- Writing Your eBook
- Choosing Where To Publish Your eBook
- Editing Your eBook
- Expert Interview: Editing & Proofreading Your eBook
- Designing and Formatting Your eBook
- Bonus Video Tutorials: Designing Your eBook
- Choosing an eBook Title & Creating the eBook Cover
Module 2: Publishing, Launching & Selling Your Ebook
- Self-Publishing an eBook On Amazon
- Self-Publishing an eBook On Your Own Website
- Building & Designing a Stunning Sales Page
- Expert Interview: Creating a Killer Sales Page
- 12 Must-Have Sales Page Elements
- Pricing Your eBook
- Creating a Launch Strategy & Calendar
- Email Marketing 101 for eBook Authors
Module 3: Increasing eBook Sales & Passive Income Strategies
- Email Marketing 101 for eBook Authors
- Expert Interview: Driving Organic Sales to Your Sales Page
- How to Use Content Marketing to Promote Your eBook
- Expert Interview: Working With Affiliates
- Running Sales & Offering Discounts to Boost Your eBook Sales
- Expert Interview: Strategic Collaborations – Guest Posting & Getting Featured Online
Will the course help with launching an Amazon eBook and paperback?
In response to this question, Ana states:
“Yes! Not only do I show you my exact 10 steps process for launching an Amazon eBook for free, but I also go in detail about how to create a paperback version of your eBook so that when people find your book on Amazon they can either buy a digital copy or a physical copy.
Fun fact: Last month more people bought a physical copy of my Amazon eBook than a Kindle version. If you think your audience would be interested in a paperback version, you can get it set up quite easily, and my course shows you exactly how.
I actually recommend having a paperback version of your eBook available for sale as well, because a lot of the people who find you through Amazon are old school and love buying tangible books.”
Are there any bonuses included?
- Power Words Directory: Over 300 powerful words that you can include in your eBook title to capture your audience’s attention and increase your sales (worth $29)
- Validate Your eBook Idea Survey Questions and Training : The exact process you can use to find out if your readers will buy your eBook (worth $147)
- The Perfect Sales Page Blueprint: The 12 elements that every successful sales page must have in order to turn visitors into buyers (worth $99)
- A Professional Book Proposal Worksheet: A worksheet created to help first time authors brainstorm and refine their eBook idea, modeled after traditional book proposals (worth $45)
- The Perfect eBook Format: A complete template of all the sections your eBook needs to include, along with swipe copies and examples of all the pages (worth $97)
- Amazon Self-Publishing Training: Ana’s ten step process for getting your eBook self-published on Amazon and ranking as a best-seller (worth $197)
How long will it take to complete the course?
This course is self-paced and can be completed in your own time frame. It includes over ten hours of video content.
What is the cost?
The course can be purchased with one payment of $197, or three payments of $75 per month for three months. You save $28 when you pay in full.
Is there a discount code?
Ana offers Course Crave readers a discount by using promo code EBB20OFF.
When is enrollment open?
Enrollment remains open for this course.
How is the course accessed?
After purchase, you will be taken to Ana’s online school where you will create a free student account. Once you have done so, you will be able to immediately access the course and will also be able to interact with other students.
Is there after-sale support available?
Yes. Ana is happy to serve as a mentor to students who have questions or are struggling. She is available to answer questions, provide feedback and offer encouragement.
Will this course guarantee that my eBook will be a bestseller?
Ana responds to this question with:
“Nothing is guaranteed by enrolling in the course alone. All outcomes depend on your personal efforts. However, this course does arm you with everything you need to take MASSIVE ACTION and takes away all potential excuses.
From teaching you how to validate your idea, and pre-sell your eBook before you create it, to making sure that your audience is actually going to pay for it, to teaching you my best strategies for marketing it and making consistent sales, EBB is going to save you a lot of wasted time (and money!).
Not to mention that it took me over 2 years and 3 eBooks to perfect this framework. And in that time, I made a lot of mistakes. Mistakes that I don’t want you to make.
Mistakes that you can avoid when you enroll in EBB. So instead of having to take the long road (the one full of setbacks, dead ends and frustrated tears when your eBook is not selling), you get to take a shortcut to launching an eBook the right way, the first time around. And that’s why I’m so passionate about this course!”
What if I am not happy with my purchase?
Ana offers a no questions asked seven day money back guarantee, if you are not happy with your purchase of eBook Bestseller Bootcamp.
At the time of publishing Ana had stated that “over 100 students have enrolled, and I only had 1 refund request. That means that 99% of the existing students are loving EBB.”
When was the course created?
This course was launched summer of 2019.
What else should I know about the course?
Within the three modules of this course, you will find interviews with experts. The interviews featured are:
- Mariah Magazine – SEO and web expert. Among other things, this interview discusses ways to bring organic (free) traffic to your eBook’s sales page.
- Nicola Moors – professional copyrighter and proofreader. In this interview, Nicola shares in detail the process she used to proofread and edit eBooks.
- Courtney Chaal – sales expert and strategist. This interview includes conversation about the best strategies for an eBook sales page and other sales copyrighting tips.
- Zoe Linda – affiliate manager & online marketing wizz. In this interview, she talks about how to start an affiliate program for eBooks and how to make more passive income.
- Nevica Vazquez – business strategist & marketing expert. In this interview she discusses how to use strategic collaborations to have a successful eBook launch.
Is there a freebie available?
The She Approach has two freebies available:
- Make Your First Affiliate Sale: free 5 day email video course
- Start a Money Making Blog from Scratch: free online course
Also available by The She Approach:
- Blog Traffic eBook – The She Approach to Boosting Your Blog Traffic
- From Zero to Hero Affiliate Marketing Bundle
- Affiliate Programs Masterlist (included in the Affiliate Marketing Bundle)
- Pinterest Ebook – The She Approach to Making Pinterest Possible
- Shop all of The She Approach offers here
Use the voucher code TSA5OFF for a $5 discount for items listed above.
Use the voucher code EBB20OFF for purchase of the eBook Bestseller Bootcamp course.
Every effort to provide accurate and current information about this product has been made. However, Course Crave assumes no liability or responsibility for omissions or errors that may appear. Purchase of this product occurs on the course creator’s independent page. Refunds are not available through Course Crave. Please refer to individual course creators for related refund policies. Purchase is strictly at your own risk.