This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through such links may result in Course Crave earning commissions, at no extra cost to you.
COURSE AT A GLANCE
The Sleep Consultant Certification Course through the Center for Pediatric Sleep Management has been designed to equip you with everything you need to establish a sleep consulting business and coach families to foster healthy sleep habits for their children. Through CPSM, you will be able to study at your own pace while being mentored one-on-one by Jayne Havens. Upon completion of the course you will receive a certification badge for your website, ongoing education and mentorship, as well as continued access to the course materials and the community social network. Whether you are looking for supplemental income or a complete career change, this program will leave you with the required tools to achieve your goals.
If you would like to learn more about how to become a sleep consultant and what a sleep consultant does please see our interview with Jayne.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The science of human sleep as it relates to children and impacts their sleep needs and schedules
- Safe sleep guidelines and the importance of adhering to the recommendations outlined by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- How infant to toddler development affects children’s sleeping patterns at various ages and how state development affects families’ sleep training options
- Sleep training options and how to communicate those options with families
- How to approach unique circumstances which may impact sleep training such as daylight savings time and twins
- How to effectively share your sleep training expertise with families and support their progress
- Identify the critical steps required to establish a professional sleep consulting business
- Build a bank of written and video references for keeping up to date with best practices and for sharing with families
The Sleep Consultant Certification Course material includes:
- Science of sleep
- Safe sleep
- Infant to toddler development
- Sleep training techniques
- Unique circumstances
- Coaching and communicating with families
- Launching your own business
- Resource library
ABOUT THE COURSE CREATOR
Jayne Havens is an experienced sleep consultant that has served families across the United States and abroad. She created the Center for Pediatric Sleep Management to prepare others to launch their own successful careers in the industry. If you enroll with CPSM, you will be thoroughly prepared to launch your own business and support your clients through the sleep training process. You can learn more about Jayne at Snooze Fest.
This is a beginner level course.
COURSE COMPLETION TIME
Approx. 40 hours
- Course was created and updated in 2019
- Lifetime access available
Every effort to provide accurate and current information about this product has been made. However, Course Crave assumes no liability or responsibility for omissions or errors that may appear. Purchase of this product occurs on the course creator’s independent page. Refunds are not available through Course Crave. Please refer to individual course creators for related refund policies. Purchase is strictly at your own risk.