This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through such links may result in Course Crave earning commissions, at no extra cost to you.
COURSE AT A GLANCE
The Paid Pitch is a coaching program that teaches you how to pitch and land brand deals no matter how small your following. You will learn how to get brands to notice you, collaborate with you and pay you as an influencer (including bloggers, YouTubers and more).
WHO THE PAID PITCH IS FOR
- You’re tired of being an underpaid blogger.
- You’re tired of not getting noticed by brands.
- You’re tired of spending all this time growing your following but getting nowhere.
- You’re just about ready to quit blogging altogether after years of building your brand.
- You’re ready to learn how to make blogging a paid career.
- You’re willing to make necessary changes to your blogging methods because the ones you have now aren’t getting you anywhere.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN/COURSE CONTENT
WEEK 1: GET YOUR MIND RIGHT
- If you are flustered about the type of content you should be creating and why, you will streamline your content creation ideas in this lesson.
- You will create your avatar and develop the purpose and vision of your brand.
- You will learn how to identify the needs of your target audience and how to better engage with them.
- You will prepare to overcome rejection and learn how to get back on your feet.
WEEK 2: GETTING NOTICED
- If you feel discouraged at times, this lesson will keep you motivated to get out there and get noticed.
- You will learn how to be your own PR team.
- Together we will set weekly, monthly and weekly pitching goals.
- You will identify your brand voice and your content strengths and weaknesses.
WEEK 3: WHAT BRANDS SHOULD YOU BE PITCHING?
- Never heard of the Low Hanging Fruit Concept? This lesson will give you an introduction to this actionable concept that yields results.
- You will learn how to use Low Hanging Fruit to find the brands that want to work with you.
- You will learn how to find brands that work with bloggers and the type of partnerships they offer.
WEEK 4: BEFORE YOU PITCH BRANDS
- Have you ever thought about what brands you want to work with? In this lesson we will deep dive into how to select brands that are a good fit for you and why they match your brand voice.
- Establishing a relationship with brands is the first step to getting paid. You will learn how to develop a relationship and the tools you need to stand out.
- You will create a pitching plan which will also highlight the types of content you want to create.
- Have no idea what to include in a media kit? This lesson will share why a media kit is important when pitching brands and how to create one.
WEEK 5: WRITING YOUR PAID PITCH
- Communication is important with pitching brands. Learn how to communicate with brands so you can get top dollar for your work.
- Rates don’t have to be tricky. In this lesson we establish your rates and how to discuss them with brands. You won’t ever shy away from talking compensation after you learn these strategies.
- If you are afraid of negotiation, you will be a pro after this lesson. You will identify what offers you are willing to accept and those you are not.
WEEK 6: SETTING YOUR RATES
- Have you ever wondered how much to charge brands for your work? You will learn exactly what your rates should be and the numbers that work best for you.
- If you think cash is the only thing a brand has to offer, this lesson will teach you about other valuable options when working with a brand.
WEEK 7: INFLUENCER MARKETING AGENCIES
- If you have heard about influencer marketing agencies but don’t know they work, this lesson is for you.
- We will review the language and benefits of influencer marketing agencies.
- You will receive a list of the best agencies to help you build relationships and pitch brands.
WEEK 8: BUILDING LONG TERM PARTNERSHIPS
- Learn what it takes to become a brand’s favorite and how to be remembered for future projects.
- Wrap up all of your hard work by implementing everything you learned in The Paid Pitch. Listen to a few closing remarks from Jenell and start pitching to get paid!
- Trainings For Growth: (Value $397) – Everyone wants to grow and this bundle of training videos are the fertilizer you need to build.
- Quick Pitch Training: (Value $397) – Learn how to slay your partnerships, what never to do in a brand partnership, and 3 ways to ask brands for more.
- Level Up Your Brand Recordings: (Value $797) – Take your brand to the next level with strategies that work. Watch over a dozen recordings willed with strategies to Level Up.
- How to Get More Followers On Instagram: (Value $997) – Need to grow your Instagram following fast? This course will help your gain 1K more followers every month.
- Content Prep School : (Value $397) – Are you starting from scratch? Learn how to determine your goals, pick a niche and research the competition with this powerful bonus.
- The Successful Blogger’s Blueprint : (Value $1997)
– Content creation is a process with many tips and tricks. I share my process to success in this blueprint.
ABOUT THE COURSE CREATOR
Jenell B Stewart is a successful digital content creator. She started a hair and beauty blog 9 years ago. This blog now gets over 1 million monthly page views and has won several awards. Jenell’s YouTube channel includes over 500 videos and has 15 million views.
Jenell has expanded her reach to include numerous blogs, YouTube channels, podcasts and over 15 social media pages that have a reach of almost 2 million.
Jenell’s marketing and social engagement expertise has allowed her to rise to the top as a leading lifestyle content creator. She has worked with large companies such as Wells Fargo, Progressive, Amazon, BJ’s Wholesale, Samsun, Bounty, Duracell, Clorox, JC Penney and many more.
Payment plan is also available.
COURSE COMPLETION TIME
You can complete the course at your pace. It can take 7 days or 8 weeks.
WHO IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR?
The Paid Pitch is right for bloggers, Influencers, YouTubers and anyone who wants to pitch brands to get paid.
I DON’T LIVE IN THE US, CAN I STILL TAKE THE COURSE?
Yes! We have students all over the globe including Nigeria, Australia, Canada and much more. This course is written and spoken in English.
I HAVE A COSMETIC LINE AND I WANT TO SELL MORE PRODUCTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. IS THE PAID PITCH FOR ME?
Unfortunately this course does not teach you how to sell more products. It teaches bloggers, influencers and YouTubers how to effectively pitch brands to get paid.
HOW LONG WILL WE HAVE ACCESS TO THE COURSE?
You will have access to the course materials for a lifetime.
HOW QUICKLY WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO THE MATERIALS AND PRIVATE COMMUNITY?
Once you purchase the course you will have immediate access. The bonuses will be unlocked over the period of 8 weeks to support the weekly lessons.
WILL YOU TEACH ME HOW MUCH TO CHARGE, HOW TO BILL AND HOW TO INTRODUCE MY RATES IN THE CASE OF GIFTED DEALS?
Yes. Yes. and Yes. We are going to talk shop. I will teach you how to bring up rates, negotiate the best rate and how to invoice brands. CHA-CHING!
I’M STARTING FROM NOTHING (NO SITE, NO FOLLOWING) IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
If you have no blog or no following, we created two bonuses especially for you. The Blogger’s Blueprint and How To Get More Followers On Instagram will help you start creating content and grow your following. Both of these courses will help you set the foundation for growth.
CAN’T I JUST FIND TONS OF INFO FOR FREE ONLINE?
Why yes, yes you can! I’m willing to bet that you can find practically ANYTHING online. However, if you’re not even aware of the information that you need and how the heck to actually apply it, then all the free info in the world won’t help. There’s a lot of vague, out of date information online (not to mention it can be completely overwhelming!)
IT’S A LOT OF MONEY. IS IT WORTH IT?
Is water wet? I realize that for many, this is a HUGE investment. However, I created this course to prevent you from wasting your time AND money. Not only that, but I’m sharing EVERYTHING on The Paid Pitch, I am going to show you exactly how to do everything you would need to do in order to be successful Additionally, I’ve got different payment plans to make it more affordable!
HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE?
The course takes 8 weeks to complete. The bonuses will be unlocked throughout the 8 weeks to make sure you have all the tools to help you through the lesson. Most of all I want you to soak in all the information, get through the webinars, apply the information to your current pitch process, complete the quizzes and review the bonus documents and templates.
WHAT IF I PURCHASE THE COURSE BUT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH IT?
Enrolling in The Paid Pitch is like any other college course. You are registering with the intent to learn but if you don’t show up or your financial aid changes, the school doesn’t give you a refund. Same principles apply here at The Digital Content Creation School. The Paid Pitch is for serious students only. All of the information about the course is available here. We have spent a large amount of time and effort designing The Paid Pitch program so you can succeed and you must invest the time to see results.
Feel free to reach via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING
I landed my first travel brand deal after enrolling in The Paid Pitch program. I’m excited because I used Jenell’s Paid Pitch templates along with her tips on how to update my media kit to get these results. I’m excited because this gives me the confidence I need to keep going! – Candace Armour, @candacejunee
I am a business coach and creative entrepreneur. I was able to negotiate a brand deal after enrolling in The Paid Pitch Program and received almost double the original offer! The Paid Pitch tips gave me the confidence to ask for MORE. I recently quit my full time job and am working from home building my content business. I’m truly honored to work alongside Jenell. I learned so much already and I know that I’ll continue to grow with your teaching and words of encouragement. – Shanell Grant, @naturallynellzy
I’ve had some exciting accomplishments since enrolling in The Paid Pitch. I am currently working with 5 brands! 1 subscription box brand, 2 maternity fitness wear brands, 1 vegan skincare brand, and 1 hair satin products brand. Another big accomplishment is now have more clarity in exactly what I want to do and more confidence in believing I can actually achieve it. I’m very happy with what I learned so far in The Paid Pitch. – Nicole Vasco, @nicolekvasco
- The Paid Pitch was created in January 2019 and updated in September 2019
- Lifetime access is included
Every effort to provide accurate and current information about this product has been made. However, Course Crave assumes no liability or responsibility for omissions or errors that may appear. Purchase of this product occurs on the course creator’s independent page. Refunds are not available through Course Crave. Please refer to individual course creators for related refund policies. Purchase is strictly at your own risk.