This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through such links may result in Course Crave earning commissions, at no extra cost to you.
What is VA Ninja?
The VA Ninja online course, created by Megan Johnson of LoveFamilyHealth, is training focused on becoming a virtual assistant specifically for offering Pinterest services to businesses. By completing this training you will be able to create your own work from home job as a Pinterest virtual assistant or Pinterest manager for other businesses.
What is a Pinterest virtual assistant and why should I become one?
A Pinterest virtual assistant is a Pinterest expert who helps businesses promote their websites, products and services through the Pinterest platform. A Pinterest VA is an independent contractor who works on Pinterest SEO, imaging and strategy to best serve their clients.
When Megan was solely working as a Pinterest VA (before she started blogging and creating courses) she was able to build her business to a point that she was earning over $4000 per month while working just about 15 hours per week. For a low course fee of $149.99, Ninja VA is an extremely affordable option to gain the training to start a new profitable career.
How will this course help me?
This course can give you the knowledge and confidence to start a new career as a Pinterest virtual assistant. You will have the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss and working from home. You will also be able to control your own work schedule and help other businesses succeed in the process.
What is included in the course?
Upon purchase you will receive:
- Eight chapters
- Editable contract templates and an email template
- Three sample client packages for customization
What will I learn?
In this course you will learn:
- How to use a current website or create a new one to offer your services
- All the tasks required daily by a Pinterest VA
- How to set up your Pinterest VA business
- What to charge for your services – includes package templates
- How to use contracts
- How to break up with clients when necessary
- How to create welcome packages – includes templates
- How to create monthly reports for your clients and plan your schedule – includes templates
- How to showcase your work to prospective clients
- How to market yourself and find clients
Who is the course creator?
Megan is a Pinterest marketing expert. She has spent hours and hours of research learning and practicing Pinterest strategies. Following the exact protocol she teaches in her Pinterest Ninja course she has been able to grow and maintain her Pinterest traffic at over 100,000 views per month, allowing her blog earnings to grow from less than $100 per month to over $10,000 per month. As a Pinterest VA herself, she has become successful to the point that she is currently turning away about 5 to 10 clients herself.
Why choose VA Ninja?
According to Megan the need for specialized virtual assistants is growing quickly. As an advanced social media platform, Pinterest success requires specific knowledge and expertise. Businesses are in need of and looking for Pinterest experts.
Becoming a Pinterest virtual assistant through the VA Ninja online course is a low cost way to become trained and start up your own business. If you are interested in working from home with little required investment of your time and financial resources then VA Ninja could be a great fit for you.
Who is this course for?
The VA Ninja course is for those who are looking to work from home as a virtual assistant and who would like to start their own Pinterest virtual assistant business.
The course does not include training on how to be successful at Pinterest so it is essential that the student know or learn how to do this. In order to make use of VA Ninja students should know:
- How to create eye-catching pins
- How to set a Pinterest for Business account up from scratch
- How to do keyword research to optimize the reach of each pin you create
- How to set up every profile you create for proper SEO
- How to join high performing, niche specific group boards
- How to monitor group board performance
- How to schedule pins
- How to read and analyze Pinterest analytics to see how your client’s profile is performing
- How to keep a close eye on pin metrics to see how pins are converting to website traffic
- How to send monthly reports to your client with stats and strategies moving forward if analytics are down
Taking Megan’s Pinterest Ninja course will provide you with the Pinterest know-how needed. If interested in both VA Ninja and Pinterest Ninja, a bundle can be purchased at a discounted rate on the LoveFamilyHealth website.
Who is this course not for?
This course does not teach students how to use Pinterest for business success. If you do not have this knowledge then it will be essential to acquire it through another means. Megan offers a Pinterest Ninja course which teaches you everything you need to know about Pinterest. VA Ninja and Pinterest Ninja can be purchased as a bundle at a discounted rate.
What is the level of this course: beginner, intermediate or advanced?
This course is for those at a beginner to intermediate level who already have some Pinterest use knowledge.
What is the course content?
- Chapter 1: Do you need a website?
- Chapter 2: What does a Pinterest VA do?
- Chapter 3: Legal, Banking, Taxes, and Invoicing
- Chapter 4: Package creations and what to charge?
- Chapter 5: Contracts and welcome packages
- Chapter 6: Monthly reports, weekly plan, and workflow
- Chapter 7: Your resume and reviews
- Chapter 8: Marketing and how to land your first client
What is the cost?
Regular cost: $149.99
Visit LoveFamilyHealth for sale and bundle offers. Megan has some great savings available when purchasing more than one of her offers.
When is enrollment open?
Enrollment remains open for this course.
Are there any bonuses included?
Along with the training and templates provided in this course, you will also be given the opportunity to list your services on Megan’s Pinterest virtual assistant database that she refers clients to. The course also comes with an email template that you can use to reach out to potential new clients.
Is there after-sale support available?
Megan is available to answer any questions along the way and after completion of the course. She is happy to support her students and alumni.
What if I am not happy with my purchase?
Megan does not offer refunds for her courses. All sales are final.
When was the course created?
VA Ninja was originally released in June 2019.
How long will I have access to this course?
You will have lifetime access to this course.
Is there a freebie available?
A free workshop called Let Pinterest Grow Your Email List is available at LoveFamilyHealth.
Also available by LoveFamilyHealth:
- Pinterest Ninja: The only guide you will ever need to master Pinterest.
- eBook Ninja: Learn How to Write, Create, Market and Sell a Profitable eBook
- Pinterest Profile Audit– Megan will audit your Pinterest account to help you further your Pinterest success
Every effort to provide accurate and current information about this product has been made. However, Course Crave assumes no liability or responsibility for omissions or errors that may appear. Purchase of this product occurs on the course creator’s independent page. Refunds are not available through Course Crave. Please refer to individual course creator for related refund policies. Purchase is strictly at your own risk.